Re: Audible buzzer

To: anne.van.leeuwen@vitatron.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Audible buzzer
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 12:43:31 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-10 03:30:55 EDT, anne.van.leeuwen@vitatron.com
writes:

> I own a 1972 TR6 featuring a two terminal flasher unit. I bought a buzzer
>  intended as "you're leaving your car with lights on"-indicator and
>  connected it in parallel with the flasher unit. (A buzzer can be polarity
>  sensitive, so take care of proper connection if you're trying this at
>  home.) It sounds only when left or right turn signal indicators are used,
>  not when the hazard switch is used.

Anne:

Good show!!!  By far the best solution. Not only is it a simple, practical,
solution, it also has entertainment value. If I'm not mistaken (correct me if
I am), the buzzer will sound when the lights are off, and be off when the
lights are on. Buzz, blink. Buzz, blink. Buzz, blink! (or is it Blink, buzz.
Blink buzz?)

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74