Re: Audible buzzer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Audible buzzer
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 18:39:35 -0400
Trevor (or anyone who knows for sure),
I believe the interlock keeps that from occurring. Haven't tried it
myself and don't plan to. Please let me know if I'm wrong.
Look, if anyone out there wants to install a light, warning buzzer,
chimes or an air horn for any reason whatsoever it's just fine with this
TR guy. I developed a habit of reaching out with my left index finger
from time to time to reassure myself the o/d is where I think it is, and
that, plus paying attention to my rev counter, works for me.
Seems like I remember some cars back in the '70's or early '80's had a
little light that came on to let you know when to shift to the next
higher gear, and I'm sure someone found that useful. I don't believe I'd
have a lot in common with them though.
Lighting the way for differences of opinion,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U