Re: Drain Hose in Bulkhead

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Drain Hose in Bulkhead
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 22:03:00 EDT
There's a hole in the inner fender just forward of the "A" post  for the
hose to exit. I have heard of and seen photo's of a longer hose being
fitted so water doesn't splash all over the insides of the  fenders and
bulkhead plates. Another good reason to paint the inside of your inner
and outer fenders. Folks keep mentioning all kinds of stuff gets in this
cavity, but nothing was in my two cars. No rust either, but I live in
south GA. If you properly seal the bulkhead plate, how does foreign
matter get in this area?
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO