Drain Hose in Bulkhead

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Drain Hose in Bulkhead
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 22:28:21 -0700
While finishing up the final touches of the work
being done in shop, came accross a question with
the mechanic I'd appreciate help with.

There are drain hoses inside each of the
bulkheads (left and right) in my '70 TR6. We
replaced both bulkheads (originals rusted out), but
there doesn't seem to be any place for the drain
hoses to drain? Toni (Mt Joy Auto Works) is
inclined to install a hole in the bulkhead, put a
nipple on the inbside and attach the drain hose to
this.

Are we missing something here? No reference in the
Bently or the parts catelogs as to how these hoses
were to drain from inside the bulkhead.

Thanks.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA