RE: BCW

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: BCW
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 06:43:12 -0700
>Other than than, no LBC's  :(  "Rags" is going to get mighty lonesome
>if I dont start seeing some.  Sigh.  I'll have to run out to Costa
>Mesa so that I can See Ross' car.  Where are you Charlie Brown?
>
>       Shane Ingate in San Diego
Well, on any day (barring rain, that's partly what the truck is for) get out
on the 805 south between 'the junction' and 8, or 8 east a little later
around 3 in the afternoon, and you'll see a laurel green GT6+ blasting down
the road.  You would normally see the bright semi-metallic red Spitfire with
gold 'triumph' rocker panel stripes and a GT6 bonnet, but sadly it's down
(or rather up on jacks ) receiving it's new 5 speed.  Looks like it'll be
off the road for at least till the end of the month!
   And for all you folks thinking a Spitfire is tiny (which it is) measure a
TR4 or 6.  You'll find that the interior dimensions are almost identical to
the Spitfire!  In fact, the windscreens (for the MK3 and earlier) are the
same part number! and the track is also the same.  - (or close enough)

Barry Schwartz in San Diego,CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6 Spitfire (undergoing T5 transplant)
70 GT6+ (daily driver for now)
70 Spitfire (body repair on hold see above)