Re: BCW

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BCW
From: SBoz39@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 15:46:53 -0400 (EDT)
       BCW is  blue skys and mid 70's here in Puget Sound.  Has been for
about a week.  Looking to put many miles on the TR6 this week, since I'm on
vacation.  Have seen a new to the area yellow ' 6 also cruising with top
down.
      Re: the thread on Miatas;  a lawyer at the end of the cul de sac owns
one but his hair never moves when he drives by with the top down. Looks like
a Ken doll. Wife calls him 'Plastic Man'.
      Always wave to those who wave at me while in the TR.  Like to project
the friendly image and inclusive nature that I've found in the LBC crowd.
 Heck, I even wave back to Harley riders when I'm on my Shadow.  Wonder what
that yellow ' 6 thought when a motorcyclist waved to him?
      If it'll help to continue this weather I'll declare this BCY(year) here
in western Washington.

                                       Jim  Bosley
                                       CF 22628U