Re: Ummm, TWO Fuel Filters??

To: STEVEN_E.JABLON@roche.com
Subject: Re: Ummm, TWO Fuel Filters??
From: David M Brock <dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 15:47:03 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Steven:

My Spitfire had the two as well, and while at times I've thought that it
might be restricting flow a little, I think that it's just an extra
precaution that's not really costing or causing any problems.

I'm leaving it in, until I see that it's causing some sort of mischeif.

David
'73 Spit (Beverly)

--
David Brock                       dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca