Re: TR6 Transmission Removal-HELP

To: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Transmission Removal-HELP
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:34:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc: JCBOUCHARD@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Yes, replacing the transmission, even without overdrive.  As a
twenty-something, and pretty big, I had trouble reinstalling mine.  I
don't think strength is particularly important, though.  I think it's
more a matter of knowing how to do it.  I got a pair of bruised forearms
out of the job, and even though I've done this twice, I'm still surprised
when it finally goes in.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 (being restored)