TR6 Transmission Removal-HELP

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Transmission Removal-HELP
From: JCBOUCHARD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 00:41:08 -0400 (EDT)
After several days of listening to my car sound like 10 screaming chickens
evry time I push the clutch in, I sought advice and was told I needed a new
throw out bearing.  I decided to replace the whole clutch while I'm in there.
 I've got the whole thing torn apart and ready to come out but don't want it
to end up on the floor.  Is there any hope of a semi-out of shape 30
something manually lifting the tranny out of the car or do I need a hoist?
 How much does the transmission weigh?  Help would be appreciated.