Re: Two TR7s Parting Out!

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Two TR7s Parting Out!
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 22:03:37 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Art (and Listers):

Art...don't take this personally, but I have limited space, no time to work
on these TR7s and it costs me money every month to store them.  Even though
I have removed some essential parts, I'm on the losing side of these cars
from a financial perspective.

I have offered them as entire cars for $100 each, with very limited
response.  I ~could~part these cars out over a course of time and certainly
cash in for money than this.  Does this make my motivation a little clearer?

A hundred bucks is dirt cheap for ~much more~ than a "rolling tub"...if
these had been MGBs (don't mean to start a war here!), I would have had
people falling over themselves to get to my place!

Please don't think I'm a Triumph hater, just 'cause I mentioned the M*B
word!  I also own a '73 TR6 which, although I have only recently purchased
it, am already in love head over heels!

Let's see...the line forms over here!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd