Re: GT6 Rear suspension

To: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>, Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Subject: Re: GT6 Rear suspension
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 97 07:47:25 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Apr 4,  1:03am, Dave Fain wrote:
> Peter, thanks for the input.  I had pretty much decided to
> get the shock brackets that bolt onto the crossmember from
> Triumphtune.

Be aware that these brackets *may* foul the inner sides of the
wheel arches.  TSSC also sells similar brackets for mounting
the shocks directly to the frame.  I bought a set of these and
found that I would have had to pound up the inner sides of the
arches on my car; since I didn't want to do that to this car,
Chris Kantarjiev now has the set I purchased.

John Lye

rjl6n@virginia.EDU
http://avery.med.virginia.edu/~rjl6n/homepage.htm