Re: 74 TR-6 thermostatic switch

To: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: 74 TR-6 thermostatic switch
From: captainzoso@juno.com (Captain Page)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 18:41:21 EDT
Cc: ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us, triumphs@autox.team.net
Yes-

Fans, I have that ill '74 that I rerouted the vaccum lines according to
TRF w/ the new fuel traps and now can't get the car to start (ie. catch).
  My '74 has four ports, which goes where I have no clue.  My mechnic is
on extended summer vacation, waiting for him to return to get problem
resolved...the summer is almost over).

Pouya