RE: TR6 tire pressures

To: "'John Bertsche'" <103136.3056@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: RE: TR6 tire pressures
From: kevin andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 18:16:04 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John
It would be interesting to see the readout from a computer alignment machine.I
might be able to tell you if it's in the alignment or not.If you happen to live
in N.C. I could do it for you.From what you wrote, it could be several things:
brakes,rear out of alignment,front out of alignment,motor mounts, trany
mounts,rear end mounts.Just something of the top of my head.But with a printed
readout of your alignment,you could tell alot about your car; frame,SAI,rear
trust angle.(Just a few alignment terms)You'd be surprised what you would find.
Let me know how it comes out.
Kevin
TR-250