TRIUMPH TR6 WANTED

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRIUMPH TR6 WANTED
From: hgillispie@mail.casi.sti.nasa.gov
Date: Thu, 25 May 95 11:36:49 EST
 I am interested in purchasing a TRIUMPH TR6, but don't know where to start.

 I went and looked at a 1971 TR6 around the Baltimore, Maryland area, which
 was selling for $7,200.  This seems kinda high since the car had a bad case
 of rust, the dashboard was split, buttons were missing, the front windows
 had a big scratch and the carpet was tattered.  Although, I think the price
 was jacked up due to the recent paint job.  Maybe I don't know enough about
 Triumphs, but according to some recent information I received from the
 internet, this car should've been selling for about $5,000.  RIGHT?

 In any case, I was wondering if anyone had a Triumph TR6 for sale.  I would
 like to get one that has already been restored, but I may be interested in
 one that is partially restored, say 75%.

           \////
           (o-o)

 (Chip) Howard B. Gillispie, CNA, CNE
 LAN Administrator, RMS Associates (NASA/CASI)
 Internet address:  hgillispie@sti.nasa.gov
 Voice work: (410) 859-5300 Ext. 305
       home: (410) 876-9010
 Fax:    (301) 621-0134