Re: TRIUMPH TR6 WANTED

To: "Riggs, R. (Kevin)" <rkriggs@hsv28.pcmail.ingr.com>
Subject: Re: TRIUMPH TR6 WANTED
From: paisley@boulder.nist.gov (Scott W. Paisley)
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 15:46:03 -0600
Kevin wrote:

 > worked.  But I've spent about $4k getting everything back to tip-top shape
 > mechanically, and I still have most of the interior and a good paint job to
 > go...  Not to mention all the time I'm spending.  Admittedly, I haven't
 > spent my money wisely and I've made mistakes along the way;

Welcome to the club Kevin!  :-)  We call that tuition.  You gotta pay
for your education one way or another.  Lord knows, (well, my wife
knows :-) how much I've put into our '75 TR6, and I know I'll never
get back the money I put in it.  But if we had bought a new car 4
years ago (say a Miata) I would have lost more money that way, and
wouldn't have had near the education!

You don't always get what you pay for, but you pay for what you get.

-Scotty