Re: Velocity stacks WAS: [Fwd: SU Carb rebuilding]

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: Velocity stacks WAS: [Fwd: SU Carb rebuilding]
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:37:04 -0700
Don't forget to weigh the benefits of using velocity stacks against the
potential negatives of not running air filters.  My quad carb setup came with
velocity stacks.  I tried them, didn't perceive any significant benefits on
the street with their use, and replaced them with K&N filters.

Take care,

Jeff in San Diego

1968 Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Back on the road 3/17/03...
Visit the Totally Triumph Network
"Friendly and focused discussion of all things Triumph!"
www.TotallyTriumph.net