Re: Velocity stacks WAS: [Fwd: SU Carb rebuilding]

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Velocity stacks WAS: [Fwd: SU Carb rebuilding]
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:54:02 -0700
Jeff (and all),
Velocity stacks and air cleaners are not always mutually exclusive.  I
have mounted velocity stacks inside of custom made air boxes that are
then routed to air cleaners and have good luck with street cars.  Also I
have seen racing velocity stacks that incorporate air cleaner elements
in them.

Regards,
Joe