Re: Triumph Hypochondria

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Hypochondria
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 05:04:01 +0000
>Hi John,
>I think "Triumph hypochondria" should be a recognised condition. I have
>done a
>nut and bolt rebuild of Sophie, and still have this feeling that she isn't
>reliable. This is an illogical fear, as she has never left me on the side
>of the
>road, and yet the VW golf that we use "everyday" I have  done a lot less
>maintenance on HAS broken down, and yet I do not have the same feeling, I
>trust
>it totally..

I thought I was the only one to suffer from this condition-Triumph
Hypochondria! It seems to get worse on those rare occasions I have the top
up. I'll pull into Dave's and he tells me the problem-"It's the nut behind
the wheel!"

I am getting better though. And Dave is learning when to listen to me and
when it is just hypochondria...

Laura G.