Triumph Hypochondria

To: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Triumph Hypochondria
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:35:21 +0000
Hi John,
I think "Triumph hypochondria" should be a recognised condition. I have done a
nut and bolt rebuild of Sophie, and still have this feeling that she isn't
reliable. This is an illogical fear, as she has never left me on the side of the
road, and yet the VW golf that we use "everyday" I have  done a lot less
maintenance on HAS broken down, and yet I do not have the same feeling, I trust
it totally..

Glad the rest of your stuff is running OK. I would definately recomend redoing
your carbs, and if you have that little extra cash, buy new ones, then you are
garaunteed that they are OK.
This is what I WAS going to do, and then I picked up some second hand webbers.
They make a lovely noise, make the car quite rapid, but they are a pain to get
right!)
Cheers
Tim