RE: Going topless - but where do the windows go?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Going topless - but where do the windows go?
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:59:17 -0700
Or a hard top with good seals.

I looked at a friends MGB yesterday as I was helping him put his softtop back
on and it definitely is a better fit around the windows, and it's an earlier
car than mine ( but design date is more relevant I suppose).

I'm going to try some velcro strips to try holding that vertical edge a bit
better. My top edge is pretty OK and the seal along the top of the windscreen
is fine. Only get leaks when the car is standing.

Hardtop comes off this weekend!

Alan