Re: Going topless - but where do the windows go?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Going topless - but where do the windows go?
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:41:32 -0800 (PST)
The soft top on British sports cars has always been a
problem (according to period car mag articles).
Depending on the direction of the wind relative to
your car, speed at which you're moving and volume of
rain fall; there are times that you will think that
Triumph installed a water-hose inside of the car. I've
been sprayed from directions that I still can't figure
where the water came from.

I can pretty much concure with the rest of the
testimonials so far. That's why my car has become a
fair weather driver for the past couple of years.

-Terry
http://sports.yahoo.com