Re: thanks! & K&N Filters

To: "James Carruthers" <jcarruthers@freenet.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: thanks! & K&N Filters
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:14:40 -0400
At 02:42 PM 9/25/01 , James Carruthers wrote:

>My question is - is it worth replacing the standard ones with the K&N ones?
>They always seem to advertised as a plus point when I was looking at the
>classifieds. And do I not need the hose if I have the K&N filters in place? I
>dont see where they would connect to it.

Just try them!  It should take about 10 minutes to install them...
I would be interested to know if you can detect any power increase
with them.

I guess you would have to leave off the air box and hoses if you use
the K+N filters.  But then you lose the advantage of the cool air feed.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit