Re: Anyone want to trade a single DGV for some twin SUs?!?!?!?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Rich" <rhendrik@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone want to trade a single DGV for some twin SUs?!?!?!?
From: "John and Chris" <peacox1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:55:30 -0400
Well I have pretty much had it with these things.  I dont know if it is the
carbs or the timing or not enough spark or not enough fuel or what.  It
seems to have enough fuel and  it is firing on all 4 cylinders and I have
tried the timing in several places.  So it must be my poor tuning of the
carbs.  All I want now is to get it running.  It wont even start now.  I
wore out the starter.  No matter where I set the carbs they continue to pop
and miss.

So when you get home, let me know.  I would like to swap them if you still
want to.

Thanks
JOhn