Greetings

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Greetings
From: Ben Miller <no1-bronco-fan@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:39:54 -0700
Greetings one and all.

I have just joined the list since I have just aquire a lifelong dream. I
just purchased a beautifully preserved 1979 Triumph Spitfire 1500 (US
model) on Tuesday. I've had a passion for "LBCs" since I was a kid and
saw my first MG (back when they were being built, not re-built). Now I'm
finally the proud new "Papa" of an LBC and couldn't be happier. Please
bear with me as I struggle to learn all I need to know to keep my new
"kid" in top running condition. I'll try not to try your patience too
much.

Thanks in advance for all the sage advice I'm sure to recieve.

Sincerely,
Ben Miller
Corvallis, Or. USA