Re: Soggy Trousers

To: Tburke4 <Tburke4@aol.com>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soggy Trousers
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 22 Sep 2000 10:59:59 -0500
Tom,

Putting some sealant on was going to be my first approach, particularly since I
 won't have the time for a windscreen replace for a few weeks.  Replacing the
 windscreen seal was an approach if the quick bodge didn't work, and something
 that I may get around to sometime anyway (close inspection, trying to find the
 leak, shows that it is quite perished), so I wanted to know what was involved.

Thanks for your input,

Richard and Daffy

Have you considered putting a small bead of silicone under the seal to
re-seal it?

Tom Burke
80 Spit