Re: MK II Rear Window Seal

To: "Philip Johnson" <spitfire.man@ntlworld.com>,
Subject: Re: MK II Rear Window Seal
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:31:38 -0700
My understanding is that the front windshield seal can be cut down
(shortened) and used for the rear window of the hard top.  Can anyone
confirm this?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones", '68 Spitfire Mk3 Frame Off Resto project
The Totally Triumph Garage - Friendly, moderated Triumph Discussion
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi