Re: seatbelts

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: seatbelts
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 20:27:31 -0000
Hi Jeff
I would like to book a place (as a spectator not a model!) tell me where and
when and I'll do whatever it takes! Also what are the limits over there, I
was under the impression that 55 was tops but I see from Joe that 75 is an
option, is that limited to certain states or is that wide spread?

Graham.