Re: seatbelts

To: Graham Stretch <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: seatbelts
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:22:36 -0700
Well since you asked, I got caught doing 73 in a 55 mph zone.  I was
fumbling with a map and didn't realize that the speed limit changed
twice while I was distracted. (75 to 65, then 65 to 55).

Here in Arizona, you get a chance to go to traffic school once every 2
years to keep things off your driving record.  The ticket is then
dismissed!

Joe