Re: seatbelts

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>,
Subject: Re: seatbelts
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:49:47 -0800
Graham,

Here in the states, you can have a "moving violation" (such as speeding
ticket) expunged from your driving record, thereby saving you an insurance
rate hike by attending "traffic school", which you have to pay to attend.
My last session was about 10 years ago.  Traffic school is an option for
minor infractions, but usually not misdemeanors and must be approved by the
traffic court judge.

Traffic school takes an entire day to complete, but some have become very
inventive.  The last one I attended was called "lunch 'n learn" and included
eats in the middle of the day at the hotel restaurant where the class was
being held.  There have also been "comedy" traffic schools and some
enterprising folks have even set one up on the Internet, but not all
municipalities are accepting this option for now.

I kid you not about any of this.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

P.S.  I'm thinking about starting a "lingere modeling traffic school" if I
can convince the wife that it will be a moneymaker and assure her that she
won't have to model.