Re: seatbelts

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: seatbelts
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:00:27 -0800
Where's 'here', Terry?

Here, in so. Cal-it seems that people drive around 75-80 with a posted speed
limit of 65.

There was an intersting report of illusion of speed in trucks and SUVs-that
it's too easy to go faster than you think you're going. (Unlike in the Spit
where you feel like you're going 70-but you're only going 40!)

They talked to alot of people who were surprised to find they were going
20mph or so over the speed limit. And because there is this illusion of
going slower that you actually are, combined with a higher center of
gravity, that's why there's so many of these vehicles getting rolled.

Something to think about,

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!