RE: Club name and image

To: "'Earl Smith'" <earl56@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Club name and image
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:45:37 -0500
I was looking through a British car mag a few days ago.  They were doing a
comparison between old roadsters.  A TR3, a Morgan, and ..something else,
They were, of course, open top.  The weather must have been on the chilly
side, as two out of the three drivers were wearing what looked to be WWII
leather flight jackets (brown, sheepskin lining, collar, etc.)  The also had
several ads for these type jackets in the magazine.  The association is
there;  the Brits are comfortable with it, why not join them.