Re: Elan fitness for daily use

To: "chapman-era@autox.team.net" <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Elan fitness for daily use
From: Eric Camiel <ecamiel@i84.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 07:48:10 -0400
Rod
If you want to fiddle long enough, the car can be made weather tight.
After replacing rubber, window channels, tweeking and adjusting, the top
and side windows are weather tight. The windows don't bow out below 75
mph. The door seals still leak leaving my right leg damp but this is
fixable. I also have the removable hard top which doesn't seal nearly as
well and amplifies engine noise. The heater works great down to an
ambient temp of 35 - 40.

Eric