Re: More TR4 questions ...

To: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com, Charles.Y.Farwell@att.com,
Subject: Re: More TR4 questions ...
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 94 15:31:49 -0700
In message <9409107818.AA781831717@ccmail.monsanto.com>  writes:

> > 2) What's the opinion of the quality of the vinyl seat covers
> > sold by all the mail-order shops. I don't really want to shell
> > out for leather, but I do want it to look nice.
>
> The vinyl looked fine on the original seats, as far as I know. I
> don't think the TR4s had leather anyway.

The TR2 through 4A (don't know about the 6) had factory optional leather seat
covers.  The advantage of the leather is seen in hot weather.  You do not stick
to the leather like you do to vinyl.  I prefer leather in all places except the
Land Rover.  I tend to hose the Land Rover's interior out after garbage runs &
did after carrying livestock.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561