RE: British Cars Digest #1397 Sun Oct 9 01:15:01 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Cars Digest #1397 Sun Oct 9 01:15:01 MDT 1994
From: Ray James <rwj4123@sigma.tamu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 94 16:52:54 PDT
>Craig writes,"Any suggestions as to how to remove dry oil spots (from
>driveways)?"

If the concrete surface is not too rough, you can scrape most of it right off
with a
stiff scraper (sheetrock tool, etc.), But I would first tell my landlord that
some
folks pay good money to get their driveways waterproofed!  (although linseed
oil,
rather than motor oil, is used for that task.)

Name: Ray W. James
Texas Transportation Institute
Civil Engineering Department, Texas A&M University
E-mail: Ray James <rwj4123@sigma.tamu.edu>
Date: 10/10/94
Time: 16:52:54