re:naming cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: re:naming cars
From: rkg@ateq.com (Richard George x 7247)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 93 10:16:40 PST
-> How many SOLers have named cars?  Some of ours are named, others just
-> sort of referred to.  My fiancee's 79 Midget is lovingly called "Biscuit"

Let's see...  Somehow my GT6 picked up the nickname "the Death Machine", the
Scorpion is currently called the"lawn Chair", because all it does is sit around
and absorb money, and the rest of the cars seem to get called whatever
profanity comes to mind (because I have to work on them outside because the
garage is (still) full of junk from the move and remodel....).

rkg

(Richard "joy is replacing a Ford fuel pump in the snow" George)

islabs!ateq!rkg@sequent.com