RE:Naming Cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Naming Cars
From: Gregory T Fieldson <fieldson@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1993 23:47:01 -0500
More auto names

My '78 TR7 is either "Seven" or "Spin"/ "Spincar", due to the lack of body
lean when the car goes into corners.

The  '75 Cadillac is "the VPC" for Vast Pink Cadillac; back when I was in
high school, some rather fantastic stories, based on the interior volume
of the car, were created.  No, it does not have a bowling alley in the back.

The '67 Spitfire is currently the "Ghost of Summers Past" as it is non-
running, in grey primer and has a longboard of similar vintage and length
stored on top of it. (The windshield is off as well).  When I put this car
back together, I am going to have a custom rack for the surfboard made.

And my '85 Chrysler Duster has no name.

Greg
fieldson@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu             Dept of Chemical Engineering
"Why is only the part I *really*        The Johns Hopkins University
need on back order?"                    Baltimore, Maryland  21218