Re: [Bricklin] Air Pump wire recommendataions

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Air Pump wire recommendataions
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:04:14 -0600
John,

I did by the pressure switch from Viair I believe it is a 125 PSI, but it
does not look like the one from the link.  My doors seem to work best with
about 110 PSI or more in the tank.   I have some relays that I had purchased
a while back so I can use one of those.

I plan on leaving the pump where it is behind the front bumper until I get
this worked out.  I may leave it there since safe and reliable is what I am
working for.

Since I have fixed the leaks my pump does not kick on that often, but I
always turn it off when I am not using the car.  It seems to leak down below
100 after a couple of days if the tank was full and the doors were not used.

Greg 0036