RE: treadwear rating

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: treadwear rating
From: "Giles Douglas" <giles@vy.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:12:32 -0700
Who knows. The people using them on the street touring list seem to be
scoring some impressive successes, but you never know.

I'm moving from Michelin Pilot Sports too them, which were too expensive,
too prone to rolling over, and not as sticky as the MXX3's (which are now
discountinued - grab them while you can!)

The Pilot Sports were great in the rain though. Stuck to the road.

        Giles