Re: treadwear rating

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: treadwear rating
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:37:19 -0700
> but you'd have to be crazy to drive on them every day

did someone mention my name?

but seriously, you can drive the kumho R-tire everywhere.  the ride is kinda
rough, but on my light car, there doesnt seem to be any measureable wear on
them from street driving.  not having to change tires is a wonderful
luxury!!!  plus you can surprise the heck out of vettes, porsches, vipers,
etc on freeway on-ramps.

i just got back from a 1 hour drive on my kumhos, the fronts of which have
135 autocross runs on them so far and lots o rubber left:)

-james 'call me crazy' creasy
OSP #74