Re: treadwear rating

To: Sethracer@aol.com, the_brain7@hotmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: treadwear rating
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
SCCA Stock Class Tire Rules:
http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/Rules/stock.html#s133
Basically says you have to have DOT tires with measureable tread depth

SFR Novice Class Rules:
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/novicerules.html
DOT rating 120 or above except on Prepared and Modified class cars.

SCCA Street Touring S Rules:
http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/Rules/street_touring.html#17.3.%20TIRES
DOT rating 140 or above, max width 225

SFR Street Touring R Rules:
http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/   [scroll down]
Same as SCCA Stock Class rules (any DOT tire with measurable tread
depth)

Hope this helps :)

Randy

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/