Re: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:31:08 -0500
Most other racing organizations include a rule book as part of the
membership cost/benefits. Add 15.00 to the membership cost and send every
member a rule book. Problem solved. (plus selling a lot more rule books)
The presenting a rule book at event registration is mostly taken as a joke
IMHO, the same rulebook gets passed thru more hands than a 5.00 prostitute
in the registration line. Might as well just hang one on a string at the
door of the truck.