RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:54:19 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Sam & Greg Scharnberg wrote:
> 3.3.3.A 3) "The SCCA member presenting the vehicle for inspection is
> required to possess a current copy of the National Solo Rules."  I think
> that answers the question.

Well, given that my original question quoted that section as well, it
didn't seem to answer it, at least for me.

Let me make it more clear...

Is a printed copy of the rules from the website good enough?  How about a
CD with "'05 rules" written on it?  How about an actual rulebook cd?

Again, given that this is a required section of the book, I was hoping
that there'd be one clear national position on this.  Sounds like there
isn't?

Is this an SEB question?

Mark