Re: annual tech and online rules?

Subject: Re: annual tech and online rules?
From: Chris Franson <cfranson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:33:49 -0500
On Nov 23, 2004, at 9:58, Chuck wrote:

>  Although some clubs use it, I'd expect home office would discourage
> it if asked, it's much more likely someone will show up at a local
> event with an unsafe condition.

The national office developed the annual tech program as a test about 3
years ago. It was tried by several regions and AFAIK, there have been
no instances of accidents or mechanical failure as a result of this
program. If the national office didn't want the program to continue,
why is it now allowed across the country?
Chris