annual tech and online rules?

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: annual tech and online rules?
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:45:53 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

What's the feeling about the upcoming online rules and the 3.3.3.A.3
requirement that competitor must posses a copy of the rules?

In the past, we required a rulebook and that (plus a tech sticker there)
acted like it does with ProSolo annual tech.  Some folks are asking if
they'll need to buy the current rulebook next year, and I wasn't sure what
interpretations of 3.3.3.A.3 people were using.  Since its a required part
of the book, seems like there should be a national policy... Right?

Mark

SCR Solo Chair