Re: annual tech?

To: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>,
Subject: Re: annual tech?
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:27:48 -0600
Chuck:

3.3.3.A sure makes it sound like Annual Tech is acceptable.  It is to be
used by regions as they deem appropriate.

IMHO, a good local tech program could use Annual Tech to do a better job of
ensuring safe vehicles and helmets by concentrating efforts where it will
do the most good.

Take care.

Greg Scharnberg