RE: Thunder and Lightning

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thunder and Lightning
From: Chuck Schultz <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:20:56 -0500
JL wrote the article I referred to.  Maybe he's lurking hereabouts.

I even tried searching for John's name on the SCCA website, and had no
luck.  I'm very unhappy with the new site's painful navigation and
maddeningly slow page load times.

If I spend money on a satellite internet connection, I won't have any
money left for club activities.  I challenge Steve Johnson to try to use
the site on a 26.4 connection like mine and say he's happy with what he
sees.

Chuck Schultz