RE: Thunder and Lightning

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thunder and Lightning
From: Craig & Cynthia Naylor <magazine@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:14:10 -0700
    I spent a half hour trying to locate the Safety belt article on the
SCCA (pitiful excuse of a) Web site.  Can any one find anything on it?
Type "Safety belt" in search and "no results" comes back.  Type "Safety"
and only articles with the word "safety" some where within it comes
back, and the "Safety Belt" is no longer located with fast track and
other publications.  As a side note type "Fast track" in the search
function, and again you get "no results"
    None the less, the article on lighting appeared in the Safety Belt
prior to the Vol. 9 Issue 1 publication. (The 1st one I received, and it
talks about a correction to the prior issue.)
    The author was John Lieberman.

Craig
GS Acura Integra GS 83