RE: STS Tire Rules

Subject: RE: STS Tire Rules
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:23:39 -0500
Regarding this entire thread;  If'n I really piss anybody off, it's not
intentional.  I'm just very vocal with my opinions right or wrong.
(Unfortunately a lot more of the latter than the former.  :^\ )  And Imake
no apologies for being opinionated and voicing said opinions.  I am
definitely NOT a sheep.  If I disagree with somethign you will most
assuredly know about it.

I merely callz 'em as I seez 'em.  If the shoe fits....., a rose by any
other name......., etc.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom