RE: STS Tire Rules

To: "'Jay Mitchell'" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: STS Tire Rules
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:41:09 -0500
> Umm, Jay, you actually have to go to Nationals to know this
stuff.  ;^)

Given that I was there this year, your point would be?
==========================
.......that your argument (quoted below) against STS becoming a recognized
class/category is completely unfounded and against the wishes of many
hundreds of ST competitors across the nation.  And what about F125?  It
_wasn't_ a completely new category?  Puhlease.  It darn sure wasn't just
another class within a current category.  STS has over the last 2 years (its
entire existance mind you) shown more participation than F125 and I'd bet
good money that next year in Topeka STS will have at least double the
entrant numbers of F125.

Why ya gotta piss on our parade man? And congrats on actually making it to
Topeka this year.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom