RE: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again - sorry is right :-)

To: <LWOLFRACIN@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again - sorry is right :-)
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:18:52 -0700
If you can go down to a Chevy dealer and buy a 2001 C5 coupe with the Z06
option, I'll buy it from you for twice what you paid.  Chevy calls the Z06
version a hardtop, and calls the base model with the targa top a coupe.  Argue
with them if you want, but for classing purposes we'd better stick with the
manufacturer's terminology, eh?

KeS